About the PlayNRL Rewards Program
To thank those that are involved in grassroots Rugby League the NRL and NRL Clubs are pleased to offer junior players, coaches, referees and volunteers FREE tickets to come and experience the NRL Telstra Premiership. The number of free tickets that you are eligible for depends on your level of involvement with the game.
If you are a registered player (born on or after 01/01/2003) or a coach, referee, volunteer or school teacher you are eligible to one (1) FREE ticket (general admission) to EVERY ROUND of the 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership competition (conditions apply).
If you have attended a Rugby League event at school or a holiday program you may be handed a poster offer with one (1) FREE Parent & Child ticket (general admission) to a game of your choice during the 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership competition (conditions apply).
Simply use the details that you have received (either via email or printed on a poster) to login to this website, select the game you wish to attend and follow the instructions to get your tickets delivered directly to your mobile or email.
Important tips to get you started
- Save this website as a favourite in your internet browser.
- Keep your login details somewhere handy.
- Don’t share your login details with anyone if you don’t want others to redeem your ticket.
- Tickets will be available approximately 4 rounds in advance. NRL and NRL Clubs reserve the right to restrict or cap entry to games so be sure to plan which games you wish to attend and visit the website early to avoid disappointment.
- You will be prompted to login to your Ticketek or Ticketmaster account or required to create an account (if you do not already have one).
- By choosing mobile delivery you can now have your tickets sent directly to your smartphone for free, so you don't need to print them (selected venues only). If you do have your tickets sent to your email you will need to remember to print your ticket.
- You’ll be able to buy extra tickets for friends and family on Ticketek at the same time as redeeming your free ticket so you can all sit together. If you are purchasing additional tickets you will need to pay for the delivery of those tickets.
- When you are redeeming a ticket on Ticketmaster it may appear to add a Handling Fee. You will NOT be charged for this so just proceed to the next step and it will be removed.
- If you are having issues you can contact the NRL via the Contact Us form on this website.
- Every participant has a unique password, so if you’ve registered more than one person in you family, you will receive a separate email once they have registered.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why has the program been moved online?
The NRL are trying to improve the program based on feedback received from the junior rugby league community. The main aim of moving online is to enable NRL to deliver tickets to participants as soon as possible after they have registered to participate in the sport. It also means we can help you at the click of a button if you are having issues.
How many games can I go to for free?
If you are a registered player (born on or after 01/01/2003) or a coach, referee, volunteer or school teacher you are eligible to one (1) FREE general admission (GA) ticket in EVERY ROUND of the 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership competition (conditions apply). If you have attended a PlayNRL program you may be given a poster with one (1) FREE Parent & Child general admission (GA) ticket offer to a game of your choice during the 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership competition (conditions apply).
Who is eligible for the PlayNRL Rewards program?
Junior league and school players born on or after 01/01/2003 are eligible for the program. Additionally all registered volunteers, coaches, officials, school sports teachers and school principals are eligible for the program. In 2018 the program will be available to players, volunteers, coaches, officials, school sports teachers and school principals in all Australian states.
Why are there no tickets available for my chosen game?
It is at the club’s discretion whether tickets are available for Play NRL Rewards and if so how many are made available. Generally, most games will have Play NRL Rewards tickets available however unfortunately for this particular game the club may of decided not to offer tickets or the limited allocation made available has been used up.
Why did I only receive one ticket when entering my SCHOOL POSTER password?
For both a Parent and Child to enter the venue you will need two (2) separate tickets. To receive two (2) tickets (parent & child) using the School Poster you must enter BOTH passwords found on the poster (YOUR password and PARENT password) on the Ticketek/Ticketmaster website.
I was midway through redeeming my ticket and I clicked “back” OR the website dropped out and now it says my ticket allocation has been “exhausted”, what should I do?
It appears that the website has timed out, it should refresh again after 20-30 minutes so please wait and then try to redeem your ticket again.
I redeemed my ticket however I have not received my ticket via email/mobile, what can I do?
There are two solutions that may answer this question: 1) Firstly, we advise you to try redeem your ticket again as you may not have completed the redemption process. 2) After trying this, if it appears that you did previously complete the transaction, you may need to check the email/mobile details on your Ticketek/Ticketmaster account to be sure they are correct. If neither of these solutions help, we would advise you contact the NRL via the ‘Contact Us’ section or the ticket provider to receive additional assistance.
How long after registering will I receive my welcome email and login details?
You will receive your welcome email within approximately 2 weeks of registering to participate. Please note that participants need to be registered in the LeagueNet system with a valid email address in order to receive their log on details. If participants register on paper the NRL will not be able to send their welcome email until the club or district administrator has entered their details (including a valid email address) in the LeagueNet system.
Why do I need to create a Ticketek or Ticketmaster account to claim my free ticket?
You need to create an account so that the ticketing agency can support you if you have an issue with your ticket (e.g. if your ticket is lost or stolen, or if you forget your ticket and need to go to the box office). Once you have created an account it will make the process of redeeming a ticket very quick and easy.
What should I do if my ticket is lost or stolen?
You need to contact the ticketing agency (either Ticketek or Ticketmaster) that issued the ticket. Unfortunately, the NRL is not able to support you with issues relating to your ticket once you have redeemed it.
What if I have changed my email address?
When you redeem your ticket on the Ticketek or Ticketmaster page you will be able to update your details to ensure your ticket gets sent to the correct address. If you have updated your email address then please let us know using the 'Contact Us' form on this website.
Where in the stadium will I be sat with my PlayNRL Rewards tickets?
Tickets will typically be in the general admission (GA) area. For games in certain stadiums a reserved seat ticket will be issued.
How do family & friends buy tickets so everyone can sit together?
When you are on the Ticketek event page you will be able to add additional tickets for family and friends as part of the process of claiming your free ticket. This is not currently possible if redeeming a ticket for a Ticketmaster event but as all seats are in the GA areas if you purchase additional tickets separately you will all be able to sit together.
What happens if I redeem a ticket and then decide I want to go to a different game?
Unfortunately once you have redeemed a ticket for a particular game this cannot be changed. Therefore you should ensure that you wish to attend the game prior to confirming your ticket selection.
What happens if participants are caught selling their tickets or giving them to other people?
Participants caught selling tickets or giving them to other people may have their access to the website removed. Tickets are only intended for the rightful owner as a means for reward and recognition for their involvement in Rugby League.
How many tickets can I redeem each time I visit the PlayNRL Rewards website?
Whenever you visit the website you will be able to redeem your free ticket for at least the next four (4) rounds of the NRL Telstra Premiership.
Terms & Conditions for the PlayNRL Rewards Program
- Participants acknowledge and agree that the NRL Clubs reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to:
- cap the number of PlayNRL Rewards tickets on offer for any game, provided that all PlayNRL Rewards tickets that have already been issued in respect of that game will remain valid and will be honoured; or
- not provide or offer any PlayNRL Rewards tickets to a particular game in any given round, in which case the NRL has no liability or obligation to provide further or alternate tickets as part of the NRL Rewards program or at all.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, PlayNRL Rewards tickets will be made available by the NRL through the PlayNRL Rewards website and relevant ticketing agent on a first come, first served basis.
- Any PlayNRL Rewards tickets provided to participants are only intended for use by the rightful holder as a means for reward and recognition of their involvement in Rugby League.
- PlayNRL Rewards tickets are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Participants must not sell or otherwise deal with the ticket in a manner which breaches the terms and conditions of the PlayNRL Rewards tickets.
- Participants who breach the terms and conditions of the PlayNRL Rewards tickets may have their access to the PlayNRL Rewards program removed and may be subject to further action by the NRL and/or NRL Clubs.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that:
- in order for the NRL to administer the PlayNRL Rewards program, participants must provide a correct and valid email address at the point of registration or promptly thereafter; and
- if the NRL does not have a correct and valid email address of a participant, then it is not possible to grant them access to the PlayNRL Rewards website.
- NRL will use reasonable endeavours to provide the participant with access to the PlayNRL Rewards website as soon as reasonably practicable after registration has been completed. If a participant has registered on paper, access will not be able to be provided to the participant until the time that the participant has been registered in LeagueNet by an NRL administrator.
If you require any further information you can contact us via the 'Contact Us' form on this website.